How do you think of the adidas NMD R1 Tech Earth Real Boost ?

The adidas NMD R1 Tech Earth is yet another unique colourway for this hugely popular range. ompleting the look is a clean full-length White Boost midsole, matching Tech Earth inserts and a Black rubber outsole.The bumper release sees the silhouette draped in royal blue, black and grey, as well as two Primeknit upper versions in beige and charcoal, and two women’s editions in pink and cream white.The standard versions feature the tried-and-tested formula of an allover sock-fit circular knit construction with tonal three-stripes overlays and a TPU heel counter, rounded off with a pure white sole unit across a Boost midsole and EVA plug inserts.I would like wear my adidas nmd normally at our IT dept,make me feel less pressure as it comfortable.

The adidas NMD “Tech Earth” is another upcoming adidas NMD that’s set to debut for fall in October.Tonal synthetics such as the three stripe branding, heel badge and EVA inserts further detail the sneaker, as it’s topped off by a clean full-length white boost midsole unit and black continental outsole.The Primeknit versions boast a similar high-tech construction with an upper made from a polished textile hybrid.Adidas Adilette Slides is also good choice in the office when the summer coming .
Tagged: