all adult females feel special and glamorous

The holiday season is just about here and Swarovski offers an early gift for us as a brand new campaign called Brilliance For all those that's starring one of swarovski uk our favorite supermodels, Jourdan Dunn. To kickoff the campaign, Swarovski put a Crystal Wonderland Reception during Milan Fashion Weeks time on Wednesday evening.

While it is not Dunn's first campaign using Swarovski, it's definitely her most exciting collaboration when using the brand. The new collection is about personalization. Wearers get for you to mix and match parts using magnetic closures. Consequently basically you'll never be caught swarovski accessories uk rocking the same seem twice.

Swarovski is children run brand and you may feel that when everybody comes together to throw. Everyone is taken care of as being a family. A highlight definitely be working with this legendary Boy George. That’s a handful of serious UK Pride perfect there! And of program, working with my greatest friend Karlie makes for swarovski necklace uk sale a fun and unique day. We love when we can shoot together!

I'm all for a powerful branding message! It was so inspiring to understand that the founder wished to create a jewelry manufacturer that made diamonds accessible to all women. It is clear in the campaign that diversity is definitely important position for Swarovski. They're just inclusive and encouraging. They create product that tends to make any and all adult females feel special and glamorous. I love all the versatile bracelets with the collection. They are an excellent gift and a great touch of style with any outfit with the holidays. The campaign is usually uplifting and fun, cheery as well as honest. You could tell we were all really having on fun on set and swarovski disney uk very much loving for the glitz and shine in the jewelry! It made me excited for the holiday season and obtaining gifts for my friends and family.